Indice del forum

Aradia Esoteric School

La tua personale scuola esoterica free online!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Many of you already know that I've been divorced for 5
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 20 Ago 2019 07:53:16    Oggetto:  Many of you already know that I've been divorced for 5
Descrizione:

Many of you already know that I've been divorced for 5 years now (Martinis for Everyone!)
, but I learned more than a few valuable lessons in those 5 years that I'm going to share with you.

When my ex-husband first left, I was almost literally drowning in thoughts of "What's wrong with me?" I lay awake nights thinking of how I could have been different, and what I could have changed about myself to make the outcome different.

Until one day, a bolt of lightning struck me. I was at home, day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute, caring for 3 children while my husband was at work socializing with other adults, male and female. Treating himself to dinner out with "clients" after work, most often to meals of sushi and dishes like teriyaki chicken, while the children and I feasted on Kraft Dinner. I thought at that time, that being completely wrapped up in who I was as a mother, probably made me a little neglectful of who I was as a woman. I mean, who has time for make-up when you're running to and from ballet classes and piano lessons, along with being literally showered with whatever the baby decided that he didn't want to eat for dinner? Make up? What the hell's that?

My bolt of lightning was this; I was (and am) the mother of 3 children. I did my job with regard to caring for those children, making sure that they had food on the table, and clean clothes to wear. If that job required that I look like a dish-rag part of the time, he would just have to deal with it. His way of "dealing with it" included 'play time' with people outside of the relationship that he had with myself and our children, and that was his decision. There's nothing that I could do about his decision. I could though, start making some decisions of my own.

I first decided that divorce was mandatory here. I went through the various stages. After which time, I realized that this divorce thing could be whatever I chose to make it. It could be my chance to grovel endlessly in self-pity, and beg him to come back. But I didn't want him back. Once he left, it felt as though a huge brick had been lifted from my chest. I could breathe again. My household was much more relaxed. Why on earth would I want him back?

I realized then, that this was actually my chance to make my life what I wanted it to be. I accepted that I couldn't control his actions. I could though, control exactly how I reacted to what he did. I realized that what he did wasn't about me. Yes, it very definitely affected me, and our children, but I had to learn how not to take it personally. What he did, he did for his own selfish reasons, and there's nothing that I could have done to change the outcome. There was absolutely nothing wrong with me.

And that's the lesson for today. Learn not to take the behavior of others, personally. You cannot control the actions of others. You can control how you react to the actions of others.

Martinis for Everyone!

Debbie Burgin

Debbie Burgin is a divorced mother of 3, and owner of two businesses, , and , who believes that life actually gets better after divorce. "You have to make the decision that a better life is what you want. This is your chance to start over." Read more about getting through the divorce process at
The largest and most popular operator of movie houses in America is the Regal Entertainment Group, which owns a number of chains of theaters and cinemas nationwide. Regal Cinema, Edwards Theaters, and the United Artists Theater are just three of the most recognized theaters owned by the company. Consolidated in 2002, the group is now America’s number one chain of theaters operating more than 6,770 theaters nationwide over 39 States.vip music video

Regal Entertainment Group is able to offer discounts and special offers that are unmatched anywhere in the country, where cheap movie tickets are always in demand. The company offers the best discounts with Regal movie tickets for those who frequent the movie houses. Free tickets and food can be obtained by becoming a member of their Crown Club. In the Crown Club, Regal movie tickets can be bought with a corresponding credit for each dollar spent on tickets through paid admission. Fifty credits earn the member free popcorn, 100 credits earn a free drink, and 150 credits automatically grant a free ticket to the member. It also elevates the member to Star Status, which enables one to earn an extra five points for every dollar spent on tickets on Thursdays. Two credit points are also given for every dollar spent on concessions.

Also available online are Super Saver tickets that offer as much as 40% discounts on Regal movie tickets. The VIP Super Savers tickets costs $6.50 and has a minimum purchase requirement of fifty units. The VIP Super Saver is a restricted ticket, and may not be valid for new releases. However, it will be accepted twelve days after a new movie has been released.

The Premiere Super Savers tickets costs $7.50 per ticket and also has a minimum order of fifty tickets. Unlike the VIP Super Savers, it has no restrictions on movies and is valid at all screening times. Compared to a regular paid admission ticket, the Premier Super Savers ticket will save you up to $131 for all fifty tickets!

In conclusion, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to entertainment your family at the movies. Finding a real deal like cheap movie tickets is rare, so order the cheapest Regal tickets online.

vip videoss,health video,Vip Videos,New Videos,Healt Video,Forex Video,Games Video,People Videos,Music Videos,LifeTips Video,Fashion Video vip travel video

Get Credit Worthy and Achieve Very good Credit

Are you credit worthy? What is credit worthy? Credit worthy implies that when you use for any kind of mortgage and your credit score is .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 20 Ago 2019 07:53:16    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: